Wednesday, April 22, 2009

L'Artisan Parfumeur Tubereuse

'The queen of white flowers, tuberose, gets royal treatment in this classic, Tubereuse. With narcissus to highlight the fresh aspect of tuberose as well as to enhance its almost animalic quality, and with ylang-ylang and coconut milk to emphasize the delightfully creamy, tropical feel of the star note, Tubereuse is indolent and sensual. As heady as a diva on the night of a ball! Timeless femininity. Notes: narcissus, jasmine, ylang-ylang, coconut milk'

Even though the quote above describes the scent of the perfume, I have to tell you that whenever I wear it, I feel empowered & decadent. This scent is not for a mere wallflower. It is bold, sexy & sensual. It is definitely the most expensive perfume I've ever bought (1.7 oz. @ $95 or 3.4 oz for $125/135), but I've had it for several years, since I only deem it appropriate for certain occasions.

You can pick one up at Neiman Marcus or order it on line at
neimanmarcus.com or artisanparfumeur.us; but strangely enough it's $10 less at Neiman's. Go figure.